Assistance in improving the socio-economic situation of vulnerable groups of the population, enhancing their civic position, developing abilities and opportunities through the introduction of social innovations based on democratic values and social partnership.
The Center creates an experimental model of rendering assistance to low-income layers of population in rural areas based on democratic values in accordance with legislative acts and socio-economic innovations.
SABR was founded and established as the first Trust Center for women and children in crisis in November 1996.
In connection with the expansion of the scope of activities in March 2005, the center was re-registered as the Center for Socio-Economic Development "SABR".
In August 2016, the organization was re-registered as the Republican Center for Socio-Economic Development "SABR".
* providing psychological, social and legal, medical support to women and children in crisis situations (field meetings with the rural population, counseling in person and by telephone hotlines, etc.);
* conducting educational and educational activities (trainings, conferences, forums, round tables, media campaigns);
* preparation and publication of teaching aids;
* providing methodological and practical assistance to NGOs of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
* instilling professional skills for women and girls from the rural poor;
* implementation of a microloan program for low-income economically active strata of the population in order to improve their socio-economic situation.
NGO "SABR" is both a learning and training organization. Projects implemented "SABR" National Center for Socio-Economic Development and partner NGOs work on the basis of a comprehensive approach based on non-formal education, using innovative methods focused on the final result.